The best place to get updates on The Island of Time, The Island Series and upcoming events and novels by Matthew DeBettencourt.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New website to be Unveiled!

On the eve of my new book being released, and the rerelease of The Island of Time (The second edition to be available in Paperback and Kindle!), I am unveiling a new Island Series website!
You will be able to see the characters, learn about the upcoming book, and explore the world of The Island Series more interactively than my last website.

You'll also be able to see pictures from my past events, contact me about any events you'd be interested in having or attending, as well as connect with me through other social media like Facebook or DeviantArt!

The website will have a "soft" launch May 14th, 2013. And will be announced on Facebook (along with some other exciting news!) before the end of May!

And of course, the site is the same location as before!

www.theislandseries.com

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment